For you and your dog’s safety and pleasure:
Proof of current rabies vaccination required upon entry.
Children under the age of 10 prohibited in both park areas.
- Aggressive or unruly dogs must be removed from PAW Park immediately
- Handlers and their dogs enter the Park at their own risk
- Dogs must be attended at all times.
- Handlers must quickly clean up after their dogs (plastic bags and containers are provided)
- Handlers must be at least 18 years or older (unless accompanied by an adult)
- Dogs in heat are prohibited
- Puppies must be at least four months old
Please pick up the poop!
- No food, rawhides, tobacco, alcohol or glass containers please (training ‘treats’ are permitted)
- Limit of two dogs per handler
- Handlers are responsible for damage caused by their dogs
- Shoes must be worn in the Park (dogs excluded)
- Small dog area is limited to dogs of thirty pounds or less. Handicapped or elderly, larger, dogs are also allowed in this area.
- Dogs must be in general good health
- Dogs must be wearing a current Rabies tag
- Contact PAW OK at: email@example.com
call Oklahoma City’s Emergency Operations Center at 297-2255